Phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Mô tả công việc
To support our offshore software development operations in Vietnam, we are looking for a Senior Developer for our IT Department. Successful candidates will be active in the scope and should possess the requirements as below.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Participate as senior developer in software development projects for international customers under supervision of our leaders from Vietnam and Germany. Further information about such projects could be possibly discussed during interviews.
• Working directly for Spectos Asia in the local office in Hanoi, Vietnam and cooperate directly with partner companies in Hanoi and other sites in Vietnam, on-site if necessary.
• Perform maintenance and support tasks on existing software systems upon request of the customer
• Other assignments within the ability of the successful candidates when required.
As a Developer / Senior Developer, successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks under supervision of our Leader IT Staff:
• Assist in the analysis of problems as defined by the business consultants and design suitable solutions
• Performing tasks related to implementing, documenting and deploying software components
• Assist in software testing activities and cooperate closely with QA-staff in finding and fixing software errors
Yêu cầu công việc
1. PHP developer position:
• Experience in CakePHP/Laravel/Yii and AngularJS/Typescript
• 2 to 3 years of experience in designing and developing REST API’s and micro services
• Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object oriented design, cloud, web sockets is a nice to have
• Good in MySQL/PostgreSQL database
• Familiar in using Linux-based operating systems, usage and scripting of Linux-command line (Bash or similar)
• Good English command in reading and writing
• Ability to work both independently and as a team worker
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, creative, self -motivated, result –oriented
• Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
2. Senior developer position:
• Meet all the requirements of developer position
• Experience in designing and developing API’s and backend services on various relational/non relation databases design.
• Experience in design and implement software architecture, processes and strategies.
• Experience in cloud-based deployment (GCE, AWS, Hetzner, Jenkin, Hashi,...)
• Experience in Nodejs, vagrant, docker is plus
• Experience in NoSql databases is plus
• Experience in additional programming languages/environments, preferably
React Native, Objective-C, Java (Android development)
• Experience in system performance turning
• Experience in RabbitMQ/Kafka or other message brokers/middleware
• Experience in Project Management, Scrum or other agile processes
• Prior experience in working with international partners from US or Europe
• Join an international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-share environment work closely with international experts and join conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies
• Attractive salary, based on skills and experience
• Monthly bonus according to successful sprint
• Working time: from Monday to Friday only, no OT required
• Great opportunity for career development, option to achieve higher position within our team
• Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
• Training and state-of-the art technology update
• Annual team-building and many other team activities
• Snacks & Beverage, Monthly Happy Lunch, Daily Afternoon Tea break